Capital Collection Services is dedicated to continual improvement of collection recovery, compliance, efficiency and workflow effectiveness. Investments in technology of the collections infrastructure keep Capital Collection Service ahead of the competition. Our collection software is RMEx 3.0 by Quantrax paired with there ITEL dialer. These two components are the cornerstone of Capital's collection technology allowing for faster portfolio penetration with the highest contact rate possible. All collection technology is controlled at the individual client level as no single method works for every client.
- Contact Series: series of letters and calls to make the responsible party aware of a potential debt and work toward debt resolution
- Smartcode Series: Checks every individual account nightly, making collection expert decisions on the next step needed, such as a notice, skiptracing, phone call to alternate numbers, closing the claim, etc.
- Dynamic Scoring: every interaction with your account makes it more or less collectable, such as an attempt versus a contact, return mail, or a disconnected number. Every collection interaction changes the accounts Dynamic Score so emphasis can be placed on collecting the right accounts as quickly as possible
- Night Crawler: similar to the Smartcode Series, but with an emphasis at the individual consumer level making decisions based on preset criteria such as Days since payment, days since last contact, days since last promise to pay, and accounts with and without telephone numbers. The Night Crawler can work hundred of thousands of consumers while we sleep, queuing them in the best position to have them collected in the next days work.
- 50 predictive agent stations with room to expand
- 30 virtual IVR agents
- In-bound/Out-bound blended campaigns
- Skill based routing of accounts
- 24/7 payment processing
- Custom scripting by client
- Custom interactive menus by client
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- In-bound consumer verification system
- 50 State calling compliance rules